Update: Apple Watch Series 4 is preparing to ship, as well.
After going up for pre-order yesterday, the first iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max orders are ‘preparing to ship’ through Apple’s Online Store. This change from processing/in-progress comes ahead of the anticipated September 21st arrival date…
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max went up for pre-order yesterday morning at 12:01AM PT/3:01AM ET. Supply was strong for the most part, through most variants have since slipped to late-September/early-October ship dates, as we noted yesterday.
While it’s easy to assume that your order already being in the ‘preparing to ship’ stage means you might get it early, that’s not necessarily the case. Apple is notoriously particular in making sure no one receives their order before the promised release date, which is September 21st in this case.
The Apple Watch Series 4 is not yet preparing to ship through Apple’s Online Store, though that will likely change sooner rather than later. Additionally, any orders for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max cases are also ‘preparing to ship.’
Were you able to get your preorder in on Friday morning? When is your order expected to arrive? Let us know down in the comments!
- Apple officially announces Apple Watch Series 4 with larger display, thinner body, more
- iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max announced: 6.5-inch model, new gold finish, much more
- iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and Apple Watch Series 4 now available for pre-order
- iPhone Xs Max and Apple Watch Series 4 shipping dates now slipping into October
- Apple Event News Hub: iPhone Xs, Xr, Xs Max + Apple Watch Series 4, much more
- Here’s how much the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will cost you with carrier financing
- Which Apple Watch should you buy? Here’s how Series 4 compares
- Preorder Hub: How to get the new iPhone Xs and Xs Max
- Early iPhone Xs A12 Geekbench results show small performance boost over A11, 4GB RAM, more
Note: We are not content writer of this article, original source is given below.